Have you ever wondered where the perfume you wear comes from?
The team from Nez, the olfactory magazine invites you on a very special journey to explore perfume in all its facets, delving into the heart of a fascinating yet little-known world. This book lifts the curtain on the best kept secrets of perfumery, answering all your questions about the world of smell.
• How does the sense of smell work?
• How has perfumery developed over the centuries?
• Where do perfume ingredients come from?
• What does a perfumer do?
• How is a fragrance created, developed, and produced?
• How is mainstream perfumery shaped by marketing?
• What is the role of independent perfumery?
• What happens to a perfume after it is launched?
• How do I educate my nose and become a knowledgeable perfume lover?
Béatrice Boisserie, Éléonore de Bonneval,
Olivier R.P. David,
Delphine de Swardt,